Pages

Sunday, April 11, 2010

Fear and Procrastination...

Finding time to write is a problem for me at the best of times. And with my husband away and the kids running around like hypo midgets I find myself using that excuse more and more often. I don't even think that this is the real problem anymore! I have gotten to the point where I need to move forward from where I am in my novel and quite frankly it scares me.


So I have decided to start posting my outline etc. I have started to make myself paranoid with all the talk of clichés and would like some feedback on the story. I never realized how difficult it would be to make epic fantasy 'different'! So while I know some people won't like it I am going to try to stop second guessing myself and go with what i think fits. The time will come to start worrying about what everyone else thinks later. 


Stay tuned.... Fall of Light will be emerging soon! 





1 comment:

  1. Clichés are what make fantasy what it is, in my opinion. I don't consider mine terribly cliché, but if it's written well, I won't hesitate to read a nice, cliché book. People feel comfortable with clichés. Remember that, and write your story the way it's meant to be!

    I look forward to seeing your outlines. :)

    ReplyDelete